Wednesday, July 23, 2008

teeter-totter

which way to wander. which way to roam. which way to look. which way to guide me into darkness to find the glimpse of light. to go to the depths unknown. which way to risk. to look into the mirror and see who is looking back. to go and just keep going. to cry aloud. i stutter, i blink slowly, i stare and the answers are still bare.....  i go into the depths of my curious mind... answers unfolding within my barren chest. i seek to follow light, truth, and wisdom, and none come without self recognition of all that manipulates through my hands. not lost, not found, a   forward and back....a step or many. sometimes falling....perhaps that is ok for now.....

2 comments:

VTS said...

Everyone isn't meant to be understood, but loved anyway. I love that we are so different, but yet I feel so close to you.

You bare your soul on here. Wow. I'm glad that you let me know about your site. Love it. I'm going to check it our more frequently. Could I please add to the sidebar on my blog?

Tiffany said...

Absolutely ma frien!