Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Take it! Take it far far away.......



MIGRAINE HELL!!









I went on a birth control 3 months ago. (depo-provera) Unfortunately,  I had many ill side effects. I gained OVER 20 pounds, have suffered from countless migraines for the past 3 months, and have had zero energy due to depression. I didn't go into taking depo blindly, I had a good history of taking this medication, this time around I have learned my lesson. No longer am I going to worry about being on my moon cycle ;). I shall embrace womanhood/PMS=excuse for being the way I am!!! lol
I just know I can't wait to be back to my "normal"! Grrrr........

2 comments:

Channin said...

Sorry my dear friend! Ironically, I had one hell of a migraine myself 3 days later. I seriously thought I was going to either chop off my head or die. God bless those who have migraines. I don't know how they do it! I was out of control crying, screaming and shaking all because of that damn migraine!

Macotar said...

yuck, In some cases modern medicine works very well, but remember if side effects happen in .3% of users that's over a million people in the US alone. Here's to being UNIQUE! Hope you feel better