Monday, September 7, 2009

I love to cook mmmmmmmmm~

  here is a cake I made for Zoa it was double layer and oh so yummy. He chose the colors!! 
Homemade springrolls. I love them super spicy. They are divine!!! I just hope to forget the mess they make... and the oil flingin everywhere *ouch
These are cupcakes for Gabe's 7th birthday. They had a blast frosting all the cupcakes and using candies. But these are the ones I did because they are the only ones that looked edible. 
This is our homemade pizza all from scratch. The basil is from my own garden I will never forget how good this pizza was.....DAMN!
 Pizza in the oven. Homemade EVERYTHING from dough, to sauce~ mmmmmm 
One of my fav things to do is cook. If it's on my time and what I'm craving holy moly nothin better than a home cooked meal. My boys LOVE to help and once in awhile we take pics of our creations. I love to eat... I always wish I could eat BIG meals but I'm more of a grazer... but that equals me hungry every hour to 2 hours.... 

2 comments:

jen galaxy said...

mmm... you makes me hungy!!
we should have an all homemade dinner togerther soon yes.

Channin said...

MMMM! When can I come over for a yummy dinner with the Hickenlooper's? All of that looks great and I'm so proud of you for planting a garden - you go girl!