Saturday, October 17, 2009

MISS IT :(


I hurt my back badly last November (08') and am still feeling the effects from it. I have chosen the last few months to go the alternative medicine route and do Rolfing a deep tissue muscle integration therapy. Since then I haven' t worked out a bit. More than any workout in the world I miss doing all the tricks I use to be able to do on the pole. I want my back to get better so badly cuz working out like this... is SO FUN and rewarding in a way that can't be explained. I taught Jared this "flag pole" move after only a month or two.
For those of you that read my blog I don't dance, strip, use it for sexual play... I use to use it to work out and do intermediate moves on. I don't have the strength in any of my body to do what I used to. I didn't hurt my back working out on this, I actually hurt it at the gym WITH a trainer lifting TOO heavy of weights and it caused 2 discs to herniate. I want my body back. :( I had 3-4 classes with a chick who no longer teaches. The place only had spinning poles which were a blast and also crazy to work on... Easy to spin yourself on your head or to dizzy-puking... haha.. But really I may just have to get back to working out despite my common ailment and despite the pain. I think I can.. I think I can... Now I only wish I had 12-15 foot ceilings... ;)

No comments: