Sunday, May 16, 2010

quite possibly the best~


i admire the moments of being engulfed within my husband's arms during the long hours of the blackened nights, i hear his thump thump thumping of his slow heart beat and i know where im welcomed and safe. his skin and my skin touch and immediately we are as one being. as my eyes look upon him im filled with joy as he slumbers peacefully. i wonder if im in a dreamland and it's hard to convince myself to fall asleep.....no dream can top this...all that which is within my arms, touching my skin, breathing my breath, kissing my lips, sharing our endless stories, talking til no end... Many times i have pondered why me? Many times i have wept with feeling inadequate. and when he goes away to work for days and days im reminded minute by minute that he really does complete me and without him im only half what i could be and with him im bigger and brighter and better than any human can make me feel. he is my better half.... he is all that i lack and the team we make is priceless and perfection. we have been hand and hand for 11 years and i hope to make it endless years, minutes... and i will treasure the time i have with my companion. though our trials be not easy with a special needs child.... i wouldn't trade my partner for anything, for anyone... he is my all and honestly i can't be more proud of who he is. thank you Jared for being you and thank you for loving me. I love you forever and always... promise promise~

1 comment:

justMe said...

That is beautiful! Sounds like you two found what many spend their lives searching for. Lucky you!