Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh damnit.....my head, my ears, my eyes, my fuckin' body.....all sick. I'm filled with the dreaded bug. Now on my fourth day of feeling like a train ran me over twice, I cried today thinking I couldn't handle anymore. Fever, and then chills, then the sweating, then more shivering.  I kept wiggling in bed as much as possible for holding still was more of a chore. Moaning was the only way I could vocalize the pain and torment of my sickness. In the movie: "Death Becomes Her" (gotta see it) one of the women has a hole in her abdomen and is still alive walking down the stairs and so forth.....well to put it lightly.....I would rather feel like that then have this motherfucking bug ever again. Crazy thing is.....this was the first year I got a flu shot...and I got the flu twice this year. Think I am getting another flu shot....HELL NO!!!  It's all bullshit POISON  never again..... NO THANK YOU!!! 

No comments: