Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Different is goo.....



i like myself when.... i wear my funky shoes......YES THESE ONES!!! and especially when  i dye my hair how i feel that day (cha the color is BLUE/BLACK).... and know i can change it whenever i want and i feel awesome cuz my hubby doesn't give a hoot....dat is RADNESS! he's still tracted to me even when i go psycho and shave my head (b4 Brittney Spears).  Everyone should try fake lashes and suck in the enjoyment as your (my) hubby laughs.....and i tell him they aren't permanent cuz i got no glue :(   AND.... I like myself because.....because because because because because....CUZ of the wonderful things I DOES!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you so BEAUTIfUL!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

THANX anyonymous....I surely appreciate a comment especially the positive ones!