Friday, June 11, 2010

Julia/Agent session 1

This is my very first session with an agent. I want to clarify that have only used a mic in my life maybe 3x ever... So I didn't feel natural at all. I have a very strong, loud voice and I usually didn't need a mic. I only performed in church on very rare occasion. I chose not to try out for any high school choirs until one day the choir teacher had me in his office and for a assignment we had to sing to him, I did that and he asked why I didn't try out I told him I had severe stage fright and couldn't imagine singing in front of a large audience by myself. He let me join the concert choir and said it was too late for madrigals. I was honored he thought I sounded good enough to be in a HS choir. I get extremely nauseated before I sing and I almost threw up during my session with Julia. This is by far not the best vocal that I am capable of but it is what it is.... One day I truly hope to fulfill my dream and sing with a small lil band that respects and loves all music.

No comments: