Friday, September 19, 2008

Grrrr......HAIR SUX-

I hate hate hate growing out my hair..... I haven't had hair down to my chin in YEARS. I get this comment frequently: "Tiff, you could be so pretty if you just grew out your hair."  I could so pretend it doesn't bother me and next time I will comment back:  "IF YOU had a nose job, no man bewbs, and a bigger pecker YOU could be attractive too." I am TRYING to grow out my hair...seriously I am, but it is agony. Perhaps if I were more "girly" than it would be easier....but I'M NOT!!!!  Hair is kinda stupid in fact..... I look at the famous women  and over half of them have FAKE hair... I am talking extensions.....let's get these women to be free of this bullshit....NO we all don't have FULL THICK CURLY hair..... we are boring.... LET US ALL BE BORING....and let our hair down....(shoosh, I know mine goes only to my ears). UGH.... I better be startin' to get cute now damnit..... ;)  

2 comments:

VTS said...

How could you possible be more attractive than you already are?! You've already reached goddess-like status. I'll hit whoever says "You'd be so pretty if..." in the balls next time. You just point me in his direction. LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Boring is just fine. As for people that consider themselves the art critics of the human form. Screw em. If you aren't growing your hair out for you, then don't do it. On the other hand, it is a very good look for you I think. But hair is the garnish of the face and your face supports a lot of different hair styles.

Also, pictures of the boyo's are very nice!

I wonder if you will guess who this is...