Friday, September 19, 2008

IT'S WHAT WE DO!!!!

Here is a pic of my boys at Lowes on a Saturday building a FREE pirate ship. They have free classes on Saturdays for the kiddos. It was entertaining for them and hell they're boys.....they must have hammering skillz!  I personally like their FREE aprons!  The second picture is of the boys at the Autism Carnival at Wheeler Farm. It was our first year going and YES we will be going next year. They had SO much to do there. Gabe enjoyed his blue cotton candy a RARE treat for my kiddos. We fit right in at the place and it was lovely. There were bounce houses, slides, food, scavenger hunt, tactile things, bubbles, and much more. I decided I really need to join a parents support group for Autism. Life can be tough and it would be really amazing to connect with other parents! So that was our lil weekend. I didn't spend a dime..... probably cuz  I  didn't have a dime to spend. I had fun the boys all had fun and that is what counts..... Stay tuned on how I can be as creative every weekend! 

No comments: